The NetSuite APM SuiteApp
Many NetSuite users aren’t aware that the APM SuiteApp is free of charge from NetSuite. We think it’s a very useful tool and we encourage our clients to install it
Application Performance Management (APM)
The Application Performance Management SuiteApp enables you to observe and manage the performance of your NetSuite customizations and business critical operations. You can use the dashboard, data visualizations, page time summary, script analysis, and script queue monitor to review and improve the speed of the NetSuite user interface.
Benefits of Application Performance Management
The Application Performance Management SuiteApp is designed to help you to:
- Identify performance opportunities or degradation. Prioritize issues based on usage and traffic.
- View performance metrics for your most important record pages and assess system health and trends.
- Drill down for greater levels of detail about specific record types, operations, and instances.
- View response times by client, server, and network.
- Monitor performance of user event scripts, workflows, RESTlets, scheduled scripts, and Suitelets.
- Check the overall health of script queues and scheduled script executions.
Visit the NetSuite Help Center for more information
Or contact Keystone today!
Call – 866-546-7227 | Email – firstname.lastname@example.org