Ready. Set. Grow.
The theme at SuiteWorld this year was growth. You couldn’t miss it. It was emphasized in each of the Keynote presentations and was visible everywhere you looked. NetSuite continues to expand its offerings. Their clients continue to thrive. NetSuite’s network of partners continues to grow, innovate and succeed. NetSuite is the #1 Cloud ERP and is bigger and better than ever.
On day one, prior to the show getting underway for most attendees, a number of NetSuite and partner developers participated in the Hackathon4Good event. Keystone was very proud to have our very own Andrew and Brianna participate in the charitable event, helping to create innovative solutions for two of NetSuite’s nonprofit partners, Girl Scouts, and Abilities Centre.
Keystone Customer Appreciation
Keystone was pleased to have a number of clients attending the show. Following the Keynote presentation and the breakout sessions on day two, we had many of them join us for a small get together at the breathtaking Chandelier Bar inside the Cosmopolitan. We were thrilled that so many of our clients who attended SuiteWorld were able to come, and hope even more can join us for next years’ festivities.
The highlight of SuiteWorld each year is typically the Keynote Presentations. From Oracle NetSuite executives Mark Hurd and Jim McGeever to Evan Goldberg, from Hall of Fame NBA player Magic Johnson to Hint Founder & CEO Kara Goldin, and everyone in between, this years’ presenters did not disappoint.
Exciting New Features
Oracle NetSuite used the event to announce a number of new enhancements in the pipeline as well as promote the investment that Oracle is making in the NetSuite platform. NetSuite continues to invest heavily in new features and modules. A number of the new features in Evan’s Keystone are welcome enhancements for Administrators that will make life much easier for Admins and improve NetSuite’s ease of use.
- The new SuiteAnalytics tool looks good, although some features like searches of searches is a future enhancement. Evan joked how this was finally available after being announced 7 years ago – but it’s still in beta. Clients need to request beta access – all should request this.
- The new UI framework looks to provide a very good way to customize the look/feel of all records. This will really help with UI design and probably satisfaction. GA for this feature wasn’t provided.
- The new Record Customization Manager will be a great tool for Administrators and provide a single interface for managing and maintaining the UI for all records. GA for this feature wasn’t provided.
- The new Next generation transactions will simplify creating custom transaction types. Another good feature for an Admin / Developer; GA was not announced.
- Turnout was definitely better than in the past – we had many more clients there than in previous years.
There are few shows that bring it all together quite like SuiteWorld does. And there is no other solution out there that offers it all quite like NetSuite does. For all the latest news on NetSuite, contact Keystone!
Keystone. Your NetSuite solution provider and integration partner.
Call – 866-546-7227 | Email – email@example.com