- Ensure that contacts entered in NetSuite for email campaigns are opted in specifically to the account. If they are not, send the initial Opt In message.
- Remove contacts who have not responded to email campaigns (opened, clicked or submitted a form) in the last 6 months to one year.
- Send messages that are relevant to the target subscribers.
- Setup DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM).
- In most cases, it is best to send business to business emails Tuesday through Thursday. It is best to avoid sending business to business emails after 4PM or on weekends.
- To improve deliverability, add a message at the top of email campaign messages that says something like: To ensure receipt of our emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book.
- Make the ‘From Name’ for your email campaigns either the company name or the name of a person at the company. The most important factor in a subscriber’s decision to open your email is if the ‘From Name’ is familiar to them.
Feel free to contact us directly email@example.com.