Case Study: Meeting Tomorrow
“Meeting Tomorrow is very happy with the NetSuite configuration deployed by Keystone. It provides us with incredible flexibility, which is good for us because our needs are constantly changing.”
Nathan Fisher-Koeln, Systems Developer/Administrator, Meeting Tomorrow
When Meeting Tomorrow contacted Keystone about NetSuite, the business was running on QuickBooks for accounting and using a rental company software package for inventory management They wanted a single integrated platform to manage their sales process, the Project Management services included with their equipment rentals, as well as management of their rental equipment. Since their business model is a fairly complex rentals process that includes bundled services, Meeting Tomorrow wanted a more integrated platform for better visibility.
An Integrated Solution
Meeting Tomorrow worked with Keystone to deploy a custom NetSuite configuration with modules for managing their front-end sales process, for supporting client events, and for managing their complete order management and ERP processes, including equipment rentals.
The overall solution included:
- A quoting front end that supports two key requirements – being able to rent equipment by the day/week/month as well as ensure all related equipment is included with each quote. It’s common for clients to need multiple items – such as renting a microphone when renting speakers – and the Keystone solution ensures all required equipment is provided as part of a sale.
- An event management solution built on NetSuite’s Project and Task Management features to ensure that all activities for a client event are effectively tracked and managed.
- A simple solution for quickly fulfilling orders that allows the warehouse to scan individual rental item serial numbers that are then auto-matched to the correct sale item, including automated good/better/best substitution logic. For equipment rentals, Keystone set up custom records for tracking each rental item, as well as records for tracking rental history. This solution provides visibility into rental equipment availability and historical data.
Results with a Lasting Impact
Meeting Tomorrow launched NetSuite in 2012 and now has over 5 years’ experience running on their new platform. Meeting Tomorrow has doubled in size since deploying NetSuite and they have been able to self-maintain and optimize the platform since launch. Looking forward, NetSuite remains a solid platform for them and will continue to be an integral part of their success in the future.
- Launched in 2003, Meeting Tomorrow is the leading full-service event technology partner to Fortune 500 companies, agencies, and associations. It provides AV services & technology rentals for meetings and events around the country.
- Meeting Tomorrow was using multiple platforms to run the business, including QuickBooks for accounting and a rental company software package for inventory management.
- With a fairly complex business model, Meeting Tomorrow needed a single integrated platform to manage sales processes and equipment rentals for better visibility.
- Keystone Business Services deployed a custom NetSuite solution for Meeting Tomorrow with modules for managing their front-end sales process, for supporting client events, and for managing their complete order management and ERP processes, including equipment rentals.
- Meeting Tomorrow has doubled in size since deploying NetSuite over 5 years ago.
- Meeting Tomorrow gained clear visibility into rental equipment availability and historical data with the integrated NetSuite solution.
Meeting Tomorrow has doubled in size since deploying ‑Keystone Business Services’ NetSuite solution.
Why Keystone Business Services?
From discovery, analysis and development to implementation and post-launch optimization, Keystone designs entity-specific solutions to help businesses like yours achieve your objectives.
As your core business processes evolve, trust Keystone to ensure your software applications evolve, too. With Optimization solutions customized to you, discover how Keystone can lead you to leverage new opportunities and gain efficiencies for your entire business.