May 14, 2015
Improve productivity and save on costs. Does moving to the cloud make sense for your business?
Reports and industry analysts have been highlighting the transformation of the manufacturing industry that is happening with the adoption of cloud computing and SaaS (Software as a Service), register for this webinar to see what all the talk is about!
During this one-hour webinar, we will address how you can:
- Solve common challenges facing Manufacturers today
- Eliminate the issues and expenses of costly and outdated IT systems
- Integrate business systems for collaboration and improved efficiency
- Have access to company and customer data from anywhere, at any time
- Create an organization more productive and flexible
- Focus on what’s important – your products and customers
See first-hand how flexible and efficient your manufacturing company can be when running your business in the cloud.
The benefits of Manufacturing in the Cloud:
- Lower total cost of ownership & startup costs
- Eliminates cost and effort of upgrades
- Real time information and data analysis for informed decision making
- End to end process and workflow management
- Accurate and reportable job costing and inventory management
- Company-wide collaboration
- Limited IT resources needed
- No hardware & software purchases and maintenance