August 5, 2014
Improve productivity and save on costs. Does moving to the cloud make sense for your business?
Reports and industry analysts have been highlighting the transformation of the manufacturing industry that is happening with the adoption of cloud computing and Saas (Software as a Service), register for this webinar to see what all the talk is about!
- Solve common challenges facing Manufacturers today
- Eliminate the issues and expenses of costly and outdated IT systems
- Integrate business systems for collaboration and improved efficiency
- Have access to company and customer data from anywhere, at any time
- Create an organization more productive and flexible
- Focus on what’s important – your products and customers
See first-hand how flexible and efficient your manufacturing company can be when running your business in the cloud.
The benefits of Manufacturing in the Cloud:
- Lower total cost of ownership & startup costs
- Eliminates cost and effort of upgrades
- Real time information and data analysis for informed decision making
- End to end process and workflow management
- Accurate and reportable job costing and inventory management
- Company-wide collaboration
- Limited IT resources needed
- No hardware & software purchases and maintenance
What’s being said about Manufacturing in the Cloud:
“Cloud services will be a leading driver of productivity for manufacturers over the next decade.” – IDC Manufacturing Insights
“Using cloud-based systems to streamline key areas of their business, manufacturers are freeing up more time to invest in new products and selling more.” – Forbes
“Cloud computing could help usher in the next wave of technological innovation and, with it, provide a new engine for economic growth.” – embedded.com